 Off-Topic / Debate / 5166
Re: Wench as a word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:50:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Larry,

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Note that I think Scott is speaking in the abstract here, he's not accusing • Sel
of being leftist per se.

I am. Just got a little steamed under the collar.

NO WAY! You can only be a racist if you're a male WASP. Everyone else is • part
of the oppressed, and therefore, by definition, can't be a racist. Right?

According to liberal thinking, yes!

Not true even among liberal thinkers. Anyone of any race can be racist. He/She
only has to believe one race to be superior to the others.

I mean, if someone calls for lynching of korean storekeepers that's not • racism,
right? Right? After all they're just running dog lackeys of whitey and • deserve
to be lynched for having the audacity to work hard and be successful, right?

Here's something scary for you:

http://reason.com/0003/fe.ak.thought.html

Wow, great article. And people wonder why I shrudder every time I hear the • word
diversity. I guess I better get reprogrammed into compliance with liberal /
diversity thinking.

I think you all are hoping there are no Koreans on this forum. Because one
thing I do know is that people of a minority and those who care about them
really do shudder when one mentions lynching them!!!

Scott S.