 Off-Topic / Debate / 5080
Re: Wench as a word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

[snip]

And no, not all Democrats are Marxists, (How many
times am I going to say this here?) Take James Trafficant, (D) Ohio,
House of Rep. Very good person, I would vote for him. I don't like some
Republicans, by the way.

Well there's a fine figure to admire.  James Trafficant, the man that took
money from a "Supposed" mob-figure and then the mob figure disappeared, a man
who has repeatedly failed to file his Federal Income taxes (which will make him
a Libertarian hero), the man with one of the foulest mouth's in Washington, and
a man who doesn't seem to own a shirt that has been ironed or doesn't have a
stain.  Yeah, that's my idea of what this country needs.

And before you ask how I know all this, remember I am originally from Ohio -
Trafficant's district.  The man is an embarrassment.  What I can't believe is
that the people still vote him.  He has failed on every one of his campaign
promises - bring work to Youngstown, better funding for schools, etc.

Now I can fully see calling Rudy Guiliani a Nazi.

Bzzt. I guess according to the rules of debate, mentioning Nazi's or
Hitler automatically makes you a loser in this debate.

Scott S.

Oh of course, one word negates everything that follows, how logical, how inane.
Of course all of Rudy's inhumane, prejudicial and self-serving actions are
negated by that word.

BTW, who's rules of debate are you following?  Oh, its that one that let's the
Libertarian's set the rules.  Shoulda known.  :')