 Off-Topic / Debate / 5123
Re: What is Scott saying now? Was: (Re: Wench as a word)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:12:23 GMT

Ed,

Ed Jones wrote:

But if you really want to get a grip on Rudy, then read some of the articles at
this link regarding the NYPD shooting another innocent black man.  Not only did
Rudy not show sympathy for the victim's family, but within hours of the
incident, he illegally disclosed sealed juvenile court records to try to defame
the victim.

Boy, was Rudy the one who fired the gun? Because you are linking him
directly with police officers, so the police officers are not
responsible?  I guess you liked New York a lot better when it was a
scumpit, filled with crime and sleaze. I am not advocating anything in
terms of shooting unarmed people, if there is a injustice, that should
be tried and charged. This demonization of Rudy because of a few
incidents is faulty logic at best and name calling at worst, Ed. Why
don't you move to Downtown Detroit and live around Woodward Avenue if
you love to live in crime so much.

My feathers aren't ruffled.

Well, something sure is.

Scott S.