 Off-Topic / Debate / 5113
Re: Wench as a word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:38:49 GMT

Selçuk,

Selçuk Göre wrote:

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Well, calling a person a Nazi because you disagree with him is not
debatable, Ed. That is a waste of time, IMHO. If you don't like
Gulliani, fine. Calling people names and providing disgusts about shirts
seem a funny road to go down, however. Coping out involves dubious
points, like most of what you put here. Talk to Larry if you feel
compelled enough about it.

I agree on this. It's just as strange as calling anyone you don't like
as "leftist"  or "marksist" or whatever...:-)

Well, sir, when you exhibit classical signs of leftism, I will cal you a
leftist. IF you don't like Gulliani, fine, but calling him a Nazi is
typical liberal / Democratic rhetoric. If a call Al Sharpton a racist,
then I am at fault, even though he is one of the most blatant racists,
IMHO, on the modern political scene. >:(

Hillary, through her actions, writings, and words, is a typical leftist.
Try to spin that one.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com