 Off-Topic / Debate / 5114
Re: Wench as a word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Well, sir, when you exhibit classical signs of leftism, I will cal you a
leftist.

Note that I think Scott is speaking in the abstract here, he's not accusing Sel
of being leftist per se.

IF you don't like Gulliani, fine, but calling him a Nazi is
typical liberal / Democratic rhetoric. If a call Al Sharpton a racist,
then I am at fault, even though he is one of the most blatant racists,
IMHO, on the modern political scene. >:(

NO WAY! You can only be a racist if you're a male WASP. Everyone else is part
of the oppressed, and therefore, by definition, can't be a racist. Right?

I mean, if someone calls for lynching of korean storekeepers that's not racism,
right? Right? After all they're just running dog lackeys of whitey and deserve
to be lynched for having the audacity to work hard and be successful, right?

Here's something scary for you:

http://reason.com/0003/fe.ak.thought.html

++Lar