 Off-Topic / Debate / 26943
Re: A few things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 15:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz wrote:
Dave Schuler wrote:
1. [_Get rid of Bush._]  His handling of this entire debacle has been
nightmarishly inept and short-sighted.  His removal would go a long
way toward demonstrating that we have recognized his many errors and
are willing to pursue a course different from the madness he
initiated. ¬2. [_Apologize for our mistakes to date._]  Should be
self-evident, but it hasn't happened so far.

Wow, that's almost unreadable in a newsreader... Not sure how this looked in
the original submission, or how it looks in the web view, but people might
want to pay attention to their postings formatting...

Hey, I'm not playing to the cheap seats.  Looks fine on the web.

Dave!