 Off-Topic / Debate / 26939
Re: A few things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 08:31:39 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:

Americans are dying for Iraqi freedom

WHAT????? You seem to have conveniently forgotten the war in Iraq was primarily to remove the “threat” of nuclear weapons

What you seem to have never internalized is that we went into Iraq for one reason, and one reason only-- to depose SH’s evil regime.

Rubish! If it was agreed he had complied with 1441, he would have been able to stay in power.

Anyhow, why start with him whilst training the Uzbek security forces and bank-rolling Israeli belligerence?

Funded by Washington

   We issued an ultimatum for him leave or we would make him.

That was a couple of days before the war. It is clear that even if he (and his sons) did leave, Bush would still have invaded.

   He didn’t, and we did.

He was the threat, he was the link and sponsor of terrorism.

Can you evidence what terror acts against the USA he sponsored?

   The removal of SH killed two birds with one stone-- increased world safety and liberating a people from tyranny.

Can you evidence how the Iraq war has brought about “increased world safety”?

Scott A

JOHN