 Off-Topic / Debate / 19348
Re: A few things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:47:15 GMT

<snip>

didn't imagine that anyone could get me feeling particularly sympathetic
towards France, but it happened.

I could give you 10,913 reasons to feel particularily *UN*sympathetic to the
ingrates of France:

http://www.abmc.gov/no1w.jpg

JOHN

If it makes you feel better, I thought "Mecca Cola" was reactionary twaddle,
too.  :-)

-->Bruce<--