 Off-Topic / Debate / 19346
Re: A few things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:17:29 GMT

<snip>

Thank you and goodnight.

Dave K

Oh, btw... off to have some french toast for breakfast, and maybe I'll have
some french fries for lunch... and possibly a glass of that fine french wine
with dinner tonite.

Get over yourselves.

Freedom Fries and Freedom Toast.  A classic piece of reactionary twaddle.  I
didn't imagine that anyone could get me feeling particularly sympathetic
towards France, but it happened.  Is there such a thing as good French beer?
:-)  Gotta stick with that inexpensive California wine, though.

-->Bruce<--

"Viva le Quebec libre!"
    -C. DeGaul