 Off-Topic / Debate / 26778
Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:44:51 GMT

I found the subject quote hysterically funny. YMMV...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1548&ncid=1548&e=1&u=/afp/20050327/lf_afp/uspoliticsreligion

It's toward the bottom of that story.

You know, it's a really SIMPLE answer...
God is omniscient and omnipotent and created the universe, along with it
creating the rules that govern the universe. Science is the human study of the
laws of the Universe, those inviolate laws set by God.
God did create man, even, by God's timeframe, in one day,  which, being that God
is omniscient and omnipotent and can therefore travel at millions times the
speed of light (hey remember true omnipotence means he has no laws governing his
existence), that one day in his existence was millions of years to us lowly
lifeforms.... Also given these observations and those of the Scientific
community it is entirely plausible that God set down the laws and set the seeds
which he, in his omniscience, knew would lead to the creation of man. Therefore
Darwinian theory is simply the human observation of the inviolate laws of the
universe, set by God, in action as is all scientific study. Where creationism is
an affront to God by expressing that God could not find a much more interesting
method of creating man than creating him whole cloth from the beginning.
Creationism is also an affront to God, in that it claims that Humanity is by
definition closest to god.. So you pompous Christian hypocrites, beggar off and
develop a bit of humility, God is so far above you as you might be to a speck of
dirt, and being the maker of the laws he can step on you just as easy.

Oh yeah, he made homosexuals to so leave those poor folks alone and tend to your
own emotional inadequacies.

Please not this is not directed toward any person, rather instead to the amased
mob which represents the 'Christian' community in a publicly facing fashion/
They muh resemble a flock of sheep, and tend to act as intelligently as a mob.
However, when separated they tend to be much more intelligent and
comprehending... But there are exceptions.. They're usually the ringleaders..