 Off-Topic / Debate / 26676
Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:24:50 GMT

   I found the subject quote hysterically funny. YMMV...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1548&ncid=1548&e=1&u=/afp/20050327/lf_afp/uspoliticsreligion

I think what the person meant was that we are being attacked by the intelligensia, the secular “educated” elite, and I think he is right on. There is a culture war going on in our country.

Heh, what I find hysterical is the thought of “educated” people finding this hysterical. It’s all about the blind men and the elephant.

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.”

JOHN