 Off-Topic / Debate / 26715
Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:57:41 GMT

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 04:42:50PM +0000, John wrote:
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge."

No, as I mentioned elsewhere, "wisdom" is a better word IMO. I should
go look up the Hebrew word; maybe later.

This is a Hebrew proverb?  I've never heard of it, I don't think.  I
think the bible doesn't have many sections where "fear of god" is
supposed to be a good thing.

Point me where it's from (book/verse), I'll look it up :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com