 Off-Topic / Debate / 26706
Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:

   He has a LEGO career? I did not know that!

   Well, technically he did with the Factory Team last year?! Perhaps he still does? - with NDAs we’re not really in a position to know one way or the other!

   Seriously though, John’s one of my favorite builders. His work is always top notch.

Good builder? Really good at microscale? Worked on the LEGO Factory project?

I think you’re thinking of ROSS!

(I’ve alleged before that Ross does all the good building in that family, J2 just takes the credit...)

Seriously, ya, he’s not bad. Except for that size fixation, which if you ask me, is some sort of displacement for issues elsewhere.