 Off-Topic / Debate / 26774
Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 04:48:38 GMT

Thank you for finally admitting that Christianity is irrational.

John wrote:

If 'god' appeared before the UN - it would severely change my definition of
'god' - as I don't think 'god' would be able to appear.  My sister, a Muslim,
also denies that god could appear in imperfect human form, which is her
rationale for disbelieving in the divinity of Jesus.

Certainly would depend upon one's definition of God (Omnipotency).  That Jesus
could be divine and at the same time human is certainly {beyond} the rational.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/