 Off-Topic / Debate / 19705
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 07:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Spencer Nowak writes:

This just in...I saw in the paper this morning that some Americans that went
to Iraq to serve as human shileds for the poor innocent civillians(hehe)
left after being informed that they hads to use themselves to shield
strategic military sites for Saddam. Strange, huh?

Morons - just because I don't think war is wise doesn't mean I have any
illusions about Saddam being a scumbag.  Putting yourself in as a human
shield for him is stupidity personified.

More on this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2003/03/23/do2305.xml&sSheet=/opinion/2003/03/23/ixop.html