 Off-Topic / Debate / 19373
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:18:47 GMT

<snip>

In regards to Iraq, Dubya has left himself no face-saving way out, so he
blunders on in the most embarrasing fashion possible.  His motivation is
suspicious, his claims unsupported, and his manner arrogantly offensive.
This is an unmitigated disaster.

People here have a way of saying things so much better than myself.

That's because you're an anti-war, left-wing nutcase.  And a Canadian, to
boot.  8^)

    Dave!

And I wear pink to boot!

Well... no, not really.

Though when pastels were fashionable on men (a la 'Miami Vice'), I did own a
pink shirt.

That was also about the same time when my white jean jacket was accidentally
washed with my sisters pink blanket.  Thus endeth my white jean jacket--my
sister loved her new pink one, however.  I still think to this day, that she
threw my jacket in her laundry load on purpose... (when we were teenagers,
mom's thought was that the kids are old enuf to do their own laundry)

Dave K