 Off-Topic / Debate / 19389
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:57:07 GMT

Diplomacy only works when the other side wants it too and
Saddam has proven time and again that diplomacy is merely a joke to him.

Does Bush want diplomacy to work?

Scott A