 Off-Topic / Debate / 19387
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
I don't drink.

I could have guessed this.  That's just SO wrong!

The campaign slogan of Shrub's post-Iraq opponent for the presidency:
"One more such victory and we are lost."

When you figure out who said it and why it was said a divine light will
descend upon the shrinking pupil of your mind's eye.

-- Hop-Frog