 Off-Topic / Debate / 19401
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:44:20 GMT

So I'm asking with all seriousness and no veil of ulterior motive--what do
we do?  Justice must prevail, if we are to hold to our own ideals.  How do
we achieve justice in this situation?

Why is it the job of the US to bring justice to the world?