 Off-Topic / Debate / 19440
Re: Why us? and if us, why this way?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:23:40 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> writes:

It is all too easy to demonise France, China and Russia; but the
reality is that most nations are against this folly. As far as I
know, there are only two nations where the majority of the population
support the looming war: the USA and Israel.

I read in a newspaper the other day that, according to a poll, 42% of
the US population thought that the reason for the plans for war against
Iraq, was that Iraq was allegely behind the 911 attacks on WTC and
Pentagon.  If the result from this poll is indeed true, then it does
worry me quite a bit.

Fredrik