 Off-Topic / Debate / 19431
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:09:55 GMT

So I'm asking with all seriousness and no veil of ulterior motive--what do
we do?  Justice must prevail, if we are to hold to our own ideals.  How do
we achieve justice in this situation?

Why is it the job of the US to bring justice to the world?

It is not, and since 12.09.02[1] there has been even less of a stomach for it.
It is everyone’s "job" to bring justice to the world... at the micro and macro
level. Invading Iraq is not "justice", nor is bribing other dictators in order
to get support at the UN.

12.09.02 [12 Sep 02]: When the shaved ape hijacked 911 at the UN to get what
the goons in his administration had wanted for a long-long time: Iraq.

Scott A
[who hopes to have a new PM within 7 days]