 Off-Topic / Debate / 19713
Re: I'm just going to take a back seat.... Re: You Can Lead A Horse To Water....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:23:34 GMT

<snip>

More on this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2003/03/23/do2305.xml&sSheet=/opinion/2003/03/23/ixop.html

Wow, what an amazing article.  That should be required reading for any
protestor who takes up an anti-war sign.

JOHN

http://www.sojo.net/index.cfm?action=magazine.article&issue=soj0209&article=020910

This should be required reading for all the gun-toting "Shoot first, ask
questions later" yahoos who think because they have the ability to shoot a
gun, that using one solves problems better than any other way.

Anti-war does *NOT* mean pro-Saddam.

Stop spouting rhetoric, John.  I'll be picking up my anti-war sign
again--why?  Because it takes more courage to take a stand when you're not
holding a gun than when you are.

Dave K