 Off-Topic / Debate / 18022
Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 05:09:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:

Your statement, "but keeps that a secret from those viewers incapable
of thinking for themselves (i.e. most of them,...)", is blatant
snobbery, self-serving, judgemental without proof, and just basically rude.

And later on in a different post...

How quickly the name calling starts.

You are absolutely correct. Start by looking in the mirror, Ed.

I'll stick with my original assessment. Your first post to this thread was a
driveby.