 Off-Topic / Debate / 17959
Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:50:45 GMT

<snip>

2 - grammatically incorrect but has better scansion. Sue me. Oh the
sacrifices we make for Art. Or Bruce or Shirley or whoever...

++Lar

Please don't call me Shirley.

How does one explain the movie "Airplane" to anyone else?  It's one of my
favourite "funniest of all-time" movies... it comes across like the Stooges,
but imho, much, much better.

What's our vector, Victor?

Dave K.