 Off-Topic / Debate / 17952
Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:28:32 GMT

<snip>

My point stands. You're welcome to get your ideas about reality from
wherever you like, including from TV shows that force feed bias while
pretending to be balanced... Just don't cite them in your posts here if you
want me to give them any credence whatever.

And remember the difference between conversation starters and cites.