 Off-Topic / Debate / 17967
Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:13:56 GMT

Snipped for effect.

As to the "again?? this time??" I must note that I don't believe I have had
an extended dialogue with Scott before.  Generally, I've avoided him.

1 - I could have sworn you were one of the ones urging restraint in the
past... am I misremembering?

Busted!  :-)

"Again" as in; you previously had it figured out, seemed to have gone
through a patch just now where you didn't, and now you do have it figured
out "again".

NOT as in; you got into it with him before...

Helps?

(exercising yet more restraint....dang, that's a straight line for a
pun...nononononononomustresist....)

As far as what you do for fun (or exercise) that involves restraints, I just
don't want to know.