 Off-Topic / Debate / 17955
Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:22:10 GMT

"I won't pay any attention to anything Scott says!"... well, ummm... ;)

Hahaha!  Guilty.  I'm amused that he seems ("seems": I don't read his posts
any more, but I do note what message he is replying to) to be going back and
arguing with old posts of mine since I'm not posting new ones to him.  I
mean, pathetic.  Trying to goad me into a reply?  "Sorry, you're five
minutes are up, I'm not allowed to argue!"  :-)  No one values his opinions,
so it pretty much doesn't matter what he says.  Arguing at him (one can't
argue "with" him) is an utter waste of time.

Bruce