 Off-Topic / Debate / 18021
Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 23:52:56 GMT

My whole point about cites ((deliberately?) misconstrued by drive bys like
Ed)

Hmm, "misconstrued" and a "drive by".  How quickly the name calling starts.  If
you had read my response down a few threads, you would have seen that I thought
this was a fresh debate topic, not a follow-up post with a new heading to a
previous debate.  And that I was avoiding joining a debate that was in mid
stream.

Or had you read it and decided to take the cheap shots anyway?  Doesn't matter.

I still found your opinion stated in your post to elitist and insulting.

I always find it amazing that certain political parties try to blame the
uneducated for their plight while other parties strive to fund education and
educational programs.

Let's see, right now we have a Republican mayor again in NYC who has cut
funding to public schools.  The Republicans like their voters uninformed so
they don't realize they are again being taken for an economic ride.  Are the
Libertarians following their example?