 Off-Topic / Debate / 14775
Re: Customs question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 21:37:01 GMT

Of course this really is pushing it. It's such a little thing that it's nearly
inconsequencial. But the principle says that it's an immoral act, even if only
very minisculy so.

Or the principle says that it's a particularly moral act because you're
standing up, willing to deny funding (in a small way) to a corrupt bureaucracy.
If you think that's so.  Those of us who think that governance is bad have it
particularly easy.  ;-)

Chris