 Marketplace / Theory / 2210
Re: Customs question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
If you or I decide to do it anyway, it doesn't make it not a lie.

Okay.  So what?  Is lying of this type supposed to rate high on the
sin-o-meter? I barely care, nor do many others I suspect.

So your saying it's ok to sin a little bit?  What if I steal only a little
bit?  Would that be ok?  I don't think it is.  Where do you draw the line?

I am tired of trying to make the world a better place -- it ain't gonna
happen.

Maybe what you do won't change the whole world, but you might affect one or two
people and peronally, I'm willing to take that little extra effort.

I just want to do what those with money do -- they cheat, steal, lie,
distort the truth, and withhold critical information.  I learn my lessons
well. I am no saint.  I want to be a prince. I will do as princes do.

Again this is a very selfish stance.  So and So does all these things(that I
know are wrong), so I can too?!?

[Keep in mind I went to the best schools AND to law school -- I know whereof
I speak]

You went to the best schools and law school, but apparently you didn't learn
the best morals.

-- Hop-Frog (I was lying when I said I was lying)

-Jason *Trying to share brightness in his little corner of the world* Spears