 Marketplace / Theory / 2208
Re: Customs question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
If you or I decide to do it anyway, it doesn't make it not a lie.

Okay.  So what?  Is lying of this type supposed to rate high on the
sin-o-meter? I barely care, nor do many others I suspect.

I am tired of trying to make the world a better place -- it ain't gonna happen.
I just want to do what those with money do -- they cheat, steal, lie,
distort the truth, and withhold critical information.  I learn my lessons
well. I am no saint.  I want to be a prince. I will do as princes do.

[Keep in mind I went to the best schools AND to law school -- I know whereof
I speak]

-- Hop-Frog (I was lying when I said I was lying)