 Off-Topic / Debate / 14801
Re: Customs question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:13:46 GMT

the client's welfare may indeed outweigh your "honesty" to
the state in which they reside. That's for you to decide.

I guess, ultimately it's your decision, however if you go against the client's
wishes (either lying without their consent *or* not lying after they ask you
to), it may well be deterimental to any future dealing, so realistically, it's
probably the client's decision.

ROSCO