 Off-Topic / Debate / 11090
Re: Nothing personal, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:41:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:
Am I the only one around here who adds off-topic.debate to their skip filter
whenever the Scott & Larry show gets going at full steam?

Like I say, it's nothing personal, but it is blatantly obvious that you two
don't see eye-to-eye, don't understand how the other one thinks, and can't
get around it.  Why do either of you bother?

I agree with you. I try my best – I really do. If Larry just stuck to the
debate, rather than get personal, there would be much less noise. For the
record, I try never to get personal / resort to insults and I never say
anything here that I would not say face-to-face.

But these issues have been covered before;
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8730

Scott A