 Marketplace / Shopping / 11335
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 05:01:37 GMT

Is that a WISH, or did the 3x3 corner come in light grey and I missed it?

I know some in dark grey showed on BL stores last year, but I mean *affordable*
quantities.

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   The plates pack is pretty darn good too. It's a shame,
   though, that this offering--really, the closest to a perfect
   package for bulk colors in my mind--came only here at the
   end.  (Kind of like the 3x3 corner slope in light grey.)
   So you can be absolutely certain that I have $300 set
   aside to snag 50+ baggies, and maybe more.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/