 Marketplace / Shopping / 11317
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:14:12 GMT

Thanks for facilitating this, Jake. I know this whole situation has been rough, and you’ve handled it like a true professional. I was truly shocked at the colour change at first, but am over it now. It’s time to move on, and to focus on the things that make Lego, and the experiences it enables, great.

   We ran a production run of 10,000 bags each

So, 60,000 bags then! I was thinking there were 10,000 total. This is good news.

   ... when they are gone, they’re gone. These are available now for pre-order in all S@H countries. The scheduled ship date is 14 May 2004. First come, first served.

This is the only troubling point about this one-time offer. I was really hoping that there would be some sort of control as to the distribution of these bags. We all know that there are a few “heavy hitters” out there, that will snap up many thousands of bags, leaving many hundreds of other AFOLs with none at all.

All in all though, many thanks to Jake.

Robin Sather, Vancouver Lego Club