 Color / 715
Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 04:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.color, Mark Chan wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Mark Jordan wrote:
   3. Sorting is now a nightmare, which makes building less fun.
Your comments above are excellent. Short, concise, and sums it up. I like 4 through 6 the best. #3 is probably the least convincing statement of the 6 IMO, but is still true.

If we wrap it around why “Lego should care” about AFOL (some quantifyable or decently estimated/implied purchasing power, plus influence as ambassadors of the product) and we have it.

Thank you. I was looking for something pithy, and you’ve just about nailed it.

Mark

I do think that #3 is an important issue. Might be convinging as well. Maybe if you add that that ‘nightmare’ is due to the similarity of the colors (and you have to compare them consistently if you don’t wanna mix them up), the more room/bins (I know mine are expensive) you’ll need to sort them, etc.

My 2 cents, anyway.

Thanks for your efforts Mark and all of those people who are replying constructively. Nice to see this joint effort. :-)

Best regards, Paulo Renato