 Color / 639
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:45:27 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
FYI, In the last six months, I've yet to come across any of my colleagues to who
don't know and understand the AFOL concern.
This is not only a valuable achievement, but also a valuable
information. Thank You!

I'm not sure how far this will get you, but I'll tell you what... if you're able
to pull something like this together, I promise to hand it to Jorgen Vig
personally.
With the upcoming AFOL event in Frechen in focus, I'll do my best to get
something (i.e. list of signatures) done right there. Give my lack of
diplomatic capabilities I'll leave the task of wording the letter to
someone more skilled in this area, though. What's the next bigger AFOL
event in the US to get signature there?

Yours, Christian Treczoks