 Color / 693
Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 07:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.color, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
In lugnet.color, Mark Chan wrote:
One of the most disappointing decisions Lego made this past year is changing
its gray, dark gray and brown colors after 20 years.

There is a factual error here.  Dark grey and brown have not been around for
20 years.

Well, they've been around for MORE than 20 years (1977 for dark grey and 1974/77
for brown, if you count the maxifig hair which probably wasn't ABS). So, yeah,
maybe saying "more than 20 years" or "more than 25 years" (nice round number).

You probably want to annex the letter with a detailed description of which
colours have changed, with a photo, or even real parts, as an example
if you want.

I dunno... I'd guess he knows EXACTLY what the issue is and how much the colors
have changed.

DaveE