 Color / 633
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:16:50 GMT

Oh I'd defintely sign this petition, I am part of this "younger" group LEGO
thought they'd reach out to with the new colors, but boy has it put me off! With
this the only sets I like to buy are tyhose w/out Lt & Dk Stone, and Brown. The
only "Grays" I'll buy are the originals. TLC has left me disgusted...So I hope
this letter goes through, Jake hands it to the CEO, and the CEO approves
changing the colors BACK (i.e. not to another different shade).

- Matthew