 Color / 660
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:31:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.color, Walter Walters wrote:
   About a year has passed since we learned of TLG’s terrible decision to “improve” the gray, dark gray, and brown colors. ... But I think we have a unique final opportunity afforded by the recent installation of a new CEO at TLG.... Let’s do this; let’s write this letter, get some signatures, and get the letter into Mr. Knudstorp’s hands. Who is willing to help? This may be our last chance, but it’s in fact a good chance!

Has it been a year already? wow. I’ve been away for a long time. I totally avoided the color battle because I didn’t want to get upset. Just recently, I returned to buying large amounts of LEGO elements for those “spring cleaning” boxes.

I honestly didn’t realize the extent of catastrophy the color changes meant for me too until I began sorting my bounty. So far, I am MOST miffed about the brown. grrrr. bad, bad, bad. Now I can see that this will be a major problem. Even the instructions are much more difficult for me to read now. (><)

Knowing TLC, I don’t expect they will change a dang thing for us. But I’d love to sign anything to make my opinion known. My husband is very mad too.

-Suz

btw, I *was* pleased to aquire a final dribble of the old pink, via 4679, which I liked much better!