 Color / 651
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.color, Paulo Renato wrote:
Taking the risk of repeating myself too often, that would be, indeed, the
only necessary but yet sufficient move from TLC that would make me believe
that they are, sincerely, concerned with us.

Don't confuse not getting everything you want and them not being concerned
with you.  It's impossible to please everyone (including themselves), so
they have to make tough decisions.  It doesn't mean they're not concerned
with the people those decisions may affect negatively.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada