 Color / 641
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:31:30 GMT

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:
OK. If someone manages to write up a petition, I'll see to have it
translated in German for the next larger AFOL event over here (Frechen,
January 8th and 9th), and round up some people to get it signed (Which
should not be a problem at all, given the general tendency to prefer the
old colours over the new ones over here).

This is important, and it will get all the help I can gather!

Yours, Christian Treczoks

I can do the same thing for The Netherlands. I'm sure we'll get a lot of
signatures over here...
When should the signatures be collected? Since we have our next event end of
february.
Should the signatures be handwritten? Otherwise we could digitize the whole
thing.

Saskia
www.lowlug.nl