 Color / 644
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:41:33 GMT

In lugnet.color, Walter Walters wrote:
For this, as well as a host of other reasons
discussed here at length, most of us would
agree that the color change decision was a
poor one. (Even for those who are
accepting/indifferent, would anyone here be
greatly upset by the change-back?  I doubt it.)

While I agree that the color change was a bad decision for Lego to have made,
I'm almost even MORE nervous about them changing back.  I don't want to see an
already struggling TLC put millions into a reverse change, which probably
wouldn't increase sales by nearly enough to cover the spread.  Maybe if TLC were
doing better or if AFOLs could front the cash I would agree in a heartbeat....
But that doesn't quite seem realistic at this point.  What we need is a big
"undo" button.... (And while we're at it, undo Galidor and ZNAP!)

DaveE