 Color / 636
Re: Color change: Let's go straight to the CEO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.color, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
If the community is dead set on giving me a migraine over the color issue
bringing it up time and time again, do me a favor and listen to Jake. Write a
petition and get it signed at brick events [1]. I would be more than willing to
put my name on it if for nothing more than it will actually have some physical
way of having meaning. All of your arguments, bickering and whining on lugnet
will not do anything but flood the site with pointless posts. Personally I would
rather see a post on some new building technique or moc at least that’s what I
thought lugnet was intended for anyway.
OnDrew

1-there seems to be one every month now anyway

Amen, and ditto to that!

And that is all I have to say.