 Color / 1370
1369  |  1371
Subject:
Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 10:45:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

For everyone who has switched over I’d like to hear your reasons for doing so and stories or examples of why you’re happy enough with the colour change to buy bley and use it.

My reasons are as follows:
  1. Access to the absolutely fabulous new parts like mini-slopes, 1x3 curves and numerous others

  2. More attractive hues which better match other LEGO colours

  3. Access to three new colours which are close enough to the old ones to achieve subtle effects formerly impossible (see here for a perfect example)

  4. Ability to buy more grey or brown pieces at non-inflated prices
I’m sure there are other really good reasons to switch and I’d like to hear some of them.

Tim