 Color / 1414
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 03:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.color, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

For everyone who has switched over I’d like to hear your reasons for doing so

Well, the thread seems to have gone a bit off track. I guess that’s good- a discussion of lighting technology is appropriate- after all, without light, it doesn’t matter what color anything is.

But, back on topic-

It’s been mentioned that there are great new parts that are only available in new colors. I think one obvious new part is the infra-red remote stuff coming out this summer.

Is there anybody who would want it- but won’t buy it because of the color? And/or, is there anybody that has resisted new sets, but will be buying those? Or resisted up until Cafe Corner, or some other specific set?

Tim