 Color / 1412
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 03:30:38 GMT

In lugnet.color, Timothy P. Smith wrote:
   Yeah, the shortage of doors and windows is a whole different line of ranting. In other words, I agree with that part- the red door is out of place with all the other colors.

There are other colors available on Bricklink. I’m not sure which would work best with that particular look, but it’s also not my MOC. As much as it pains me to admit this, if it didn’t have such a Navajo geometric vibe going on, I’d even suggest losing the dark-purple windows (which, of course, I’d be willing to provide a good home), but they sometimes use weird mixes of earthtones and bright, vibrant colors in the same piece, and in that sense it actually works.

   But note that Red, Tan, Dark Red are all *warm* colors.

True, but so is pink.