 Color / 1420
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 01:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Laswell wrote:
   As much as it pains me to admit this, ... it actually works.
Thanks David. I didn’t consciously choose the Navajo Geometric, but that must have been in my mind, because I agreed with that as soon as I read it.

There are other colors available on Bricklink.

True, but one of my goals with this was to build with parts on hand. That’s part of the charm of Cafe Corner, it’s built AFOL-style, with lots of little general-purpose parts. Not many kids have dozens of minifig skis, or handfulls of frogs- but AFOL’s do. Or purple windows, in my case. I have a bunch left from parting out Knight Busses. I listed them on BrickLink, but the didn’t sell. Oh, well- they are quite pretty, I used them in this house, too.