 Color / 1409
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 15:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Laswell wrote:
   But I do have to suggest that you replace that bright red door with something that doesn’t look so out of place being a primary color on a building that’s otherwise made entirely of either darks or earthtones.

Yeah, the shortage of doors and windows is a whole different line of ranting. In other words, I agree with that part- the red door is out of place with all the other colors.

But note that Red, Tan, Dark Red are all *warm* colors.