 Color / 1418
Re: Why do you love bley?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 23:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Laswell wrote:
   “My reasons are as follows: ...More attractive hues which better match other LEGO colours”

Looks like a statement of (supposed) fact to me. So, you presented it as fact.

Attraction is virtually by definition opinion based. What one person finds attractive, you can pretty much be guaranteed you can find someone who doesn’t. How you could take a statement about it as anything else is beyond me.

Jeff